5 Ways To Heat Your Outdoor Living Area During The Winter If You're On A Budget
Read on for tips on how to get your yard ready for the cold months.
1. Set Up An Outdoor KitchenPeople don't usually think of outdoor kitchens as places to get warm, but a grill can make the area around it warm and cozy, even in winter. When it gets cold outside, having invested in an outdoor kitchen is a smart way to stay warm and feed a large group. Don't worry if you don't have a high budget. Just remember the basics. If you really want to go all out with your outdoor kitchen, all you need is a mini bar, a refrigerator, and a wood-fired pizza oven.
2. Add A FireplaceFire has long been a fascinating accessory for the home. In addition to keeping you as well as your visitors toasty on your patio, this warmer lighting option will also alter the atmosphere. The budget and key design elements can be influenced by how you intend to use the fireplace.
3. Install A Patio CoverProtect yourself and your patio furniture from the worst of the winter weather by installing a roof over your pergola or patio. Having a proper roof will also make the space feel more like an outdoor room, which will be helpful in winter and summer. Insulating outdoor space and pergola roofs add another level of convenience and comfort.
4. Install a Strong Set of Outdoor BlindsWith retractable outdoor blinds, you can create the illusion of more space while still enjoying the outdoors when the weather permits. Outdoor blinds are intended to be used as temporary "walls" on days when high winds, rain, or cold weather threaten to derail your outdoor party plans. Some models even have motorized controls for added convenience.
5. Get a Patio Heater or a Heat LampInvesting in a patio heater or outdoor heat lamp is the most cost-effective and time-efficient way to stay warm this winter. Patio heaters allow you to use your outdoor space for an extended period because they are lightweight, easy to move around, and efficient. Installing heat lamps in the patio's ceiling is one option, while a portable patio heater is another.
Contact The Dreamscapes Design Build Maintain team at 678-574-4008 or through this form to learn more about our landscaping services, including ways of heating your outdoor living area during the winter.
<< Back To BLOG
Counties/Cities That We Service In Georgia (GA)
Cities that Qualify for Larger Design Projects: