Mulch and Landscape Materials
Things to Know About Dyed Mulches
- Mulch color varies from batch to batch due to the natural inconsistencies of the wood being dyed.
- Dyed mulches are almost always wet coming from the manufacturer.
- Colorant will leave a non-permanent stain on EVERYTHING it touches until it has cured.
- Colorant may “Wash Off” the mulch if it is rained on or wet by a hose or sprinkler within the first few days of installation. It usually takes about 48 hours to cure completely.
- Double-check your numbers, to ensure you get enough mulch to cover your entire area at one time. This will eliminate any inconsistency with color between batches.
- Wear old clothes and shoes. The colorant can stain fabric.
- Don’t spread the mulch if rain is in the immediate forecast. If plants need watering, water them before laying your mulch.
- Wait 48 hours after spreading mulch to water again.
- Protect your driveway with a tarp to reduce clean up.
- If concrete becomes stained, wash with soap, water and a stiff bristle broom.
5/8" to 1/2"
Counties/Cities That We Service In Georgia (GA)