5 Reasons Why Your Landscape Needs A Spring Clean Up
It is best to hire a professional landscaping service if you want your lawn to look its best all the time. The Dreamscapes Design Build Maintain team has compiled a list of the benefits you can expect from spring lawn maintenance.
Find out why you should consider why your landscape needs a spring clean-up this year:
1. Lawn Trim for a Manicured LookCutting the grass for the first time in the spring or early summer gives your lawn a new look and prepares it for the warmer months ahead. It also removes any debris left behind after power raking, allowing new growth to flourish.
2. Improve Your Landscape’s Appearance by Clearing Debris and Old LeavesThe first step in spring cleaning is raking up foliage, twigs, and other debris. Removing the remnants of winter makes the lawn look better and gives the grass a chance to get some air and grow healthier.
3. Fertilizer for Spring BloomsYards that have been fertilized look lush, green, and healthy. Adding fertilizer to a newly aerated lawn provides additional nutrients and stimulates grass growth.
4. Aeration Helps Keep Your Grass Lush and GreenAerating your lawn once a year in the spring is recommended to keep it thick and green. It allows air to reach the roots, which improves nutrient and water absorption and makes your lawn healthier. Select an aeration device to create holes in the turf, which will reduce soil compaction and thatch buildup.
5. Dethatching and Power Raking for Overall Landscape HealthThe term "thatch" refers to the accumulation of organic matter on the garden or lawn, such as dry grass. If left on the soil, it builds up and stifles new plant growth. Power raking, also known as dethatching, is essential to spring yard maintenance because it facilitates debris removal, increases water penetration, and improves fertilizer efficacy.
How Does Hiring a Professional Landscaping Company Help?It's critical to understand the various soil types, grasses, and irrigation techniques available when caring for a lawn. Landscaping companies know how to keep your lawn looking great. They will know exactly what fertilizers to use to improve your garden and yard. They will follow a timetable and use high-quality gardening tools and supplies. They can also deal with unanticipated problems such as weed infestation, dead spots, poor-quality areas, and more.
Mowing, watering, fertilizing, controlling insects and pests, and weeding the lawn once a week or more frequently as needed are just a few of the many tasks involved in maintaining a healthy lawn. You can relax and enjoy the view without having to do any hard work if you hire a reputable lawn care service. The staff at The Dreamscapes Design Build Maintain is well-equipped to handle the upkeep of any lawn or garden. With our comprehensive suite of services, you can save time and money on property maintenance while increasing curb appeal. Contact us at 678-574-4008 or via or this form.
<< Back To BLOG